This post is to share what we are Thankful for.
There’s many things I am Thankful for and here’s just a few:
- For God sending his Son Jesus to die for all our sins and providing us a new covenant in which we can live by.
- For the healing received by myself and my dog (Cody).
- For all the true believers that have been placed in my life (in person and virtually).
- For not giving up on me when I walked away in disobedience.
- For being there when I was at my lowest and contemplated ending my life several times.
- For blotting out all of my sins and putting my name in the book of life.
- For the accelerated teaching he has provided me.
- For the dreams and visions he has provided me with valuable lessons.
- For showing me how to be quiet and listen to him.
- For giving me the strength to walk away from others in obedience, but telling me to continue prayer for them.
- For all of the provisions he gives me.
- For turning what could have been a demonic curse in health, to something that is now a blessing.
- For showing me that no matter what Doctors are currently telling me, it’s him that I trust and turn it all over to him in Faith.
- For all of the biological family members I have now, even though I have had to break ties with most of them in obedience.
- For keeping me humble.
- For picking me back up when I fall.
Please feel free to share what you are Thankful for.
“you raise me up – josh groban with lyrics”